Java Training And Placement in Bay Area
From a commercial website to Android applications, electronic trading systems to games, or numerical computing, Java makes the job simple and easy with its powerful OOPs features like encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, and polymorphism. It’s one of the programming languages with incredible potential and continues to make waves in the world of technology. Java training unlocks new opportunities and would help you drive innovation.
Java training and placement program can improve your chances of being hired in reputed organizations with lucrative pay. Java adds value to your resumes, highlights your programming abilities, and ensures exponential career growth. Apex offers you unmatched Java training and placement in Fremont, CA. It equips you with the power of Java to be noticed by top recruiters and helps you get placed in the well-known organizations accelerating your career.
If you are someone who is looking for Java training and placement in Bay area then Apex Consulting services is here to help you.
- JVM Fundamentals, Compiler, and JDK Fundamentals
- Data types and variables
- OOP Concepts
- I/O Streams
- Jar Creation
- Control flow of I/O operation using streams
- Eclipse IDE and Eclipse Shortcuts
- Java 8 Concepts.
- Web and Mobile Applications Introduction
- HTTP and HTTPs Concepts
- Server Introduction (Application Server, Web Server and Database Server)
- Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- HTML, Java Script, CSS, XML and JSON
- Database Fundamentals, SQL and Big Data Concepts
- Networking fundamentals
- Frameworks – Spring, Spring boot, Spring Data, Hibernate, Mockito, Microservices
- Cloud Technologies – AWS
- Databases- SQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
Mode of Training: In-Class and Online
Total Training Hours: 30-35 Hours (Classroom hours), 120-200 (Home works based on Audience Background)
Location: Fremont & Santa Clara Locations
Will decide after orientation class based on Audience availability