Software QA Training and Placement in Atlanta, Canada
Are you looking to kick-start your career in Software Quality Assurance? So our QA Training and Placement in Atlanta Region will definitely help you and you have arrived at the correct location. At Apex Consulting Services, we equip you with the knowledge and hands-on experience necessary to succeed in your role as a QA Professional.
Our goal is to provide job-relevant Online Software Training that includes real-world project work that allows students to obtain hands-on experience in software technologies with Cloud Test Lab. Our knowledgeable staff will assist you in the preparation of your CV and will conduct mock interviews to help you acquire confidence in order to confront real-life interview situations. We also provide job placement aid that is pushed by recruiters.
Reasons to Choose Career Path in Software QA Training Industry
- Software quality assurance testers are in charge of testing software to ensure that it is free of flaws and bugs. They also make certain that the user interface is user-friendly so that clients will have an easier time navigating through the software.
- The information technology (shortly IT) industry has always been on the cutting edge, and it is likely to outperform other industry sectors in the future, with annual growth rates of 5-7 percent.
- The Software Quality Assurance is a lucrative and satisfying career path in the information technology industry, with opportunities for advancement and job stability.
- The compensation ranges for software quality assurance specialists are competitive, ranging from $56K to $87K and more per year, depending on individual performance and the organization.
- Software quality assurance engineers have been named one of the “Happiest Jobs” by Forbes magazine.
- For this reason, if you are considering beginning your QA career in the IT business and are unfamiliar with the field of information technology, our offline and online software training like QA Testing is the best alternative to consider due to the lucrative job market.
Our Course Module for QA Training and Placement in Atlanta:
- Manual Testing: SDLC, Testing Strategies, Manual Test Cases and Plans, etc.
- Selenium Automation Testing: Selenium IDE/ WebDriver, TestNG, Selenium Grid, etc
- Web Services: Manual Testing of SOAP Web Services and REST API Testing (SOAPUI/ Postman), and many more.
- BDD With Cucumber (Optional): Behaviour-Driven Concepts, Cucumber Architecture, and many more
- Mobile Automation With Appium (Optional): Manual Mobile Testing Basics, Simulator/ Emulator/ Direct Device Testing, and many more
- White Box (Optional) – Only For Sdet: JUnit, Code Coverage Concepts (Depends on Students Interest & Programming Background)
- Application logging concepts using Log4j
- Continuous integration (CI), Jenkins, and Maven
Things to Expect After Completing Our QA Training and Placement in Atlanta
- You will be well-prepared for the job market if you successfully complete the course requirements.
- During our offline or online software training course, you will acquire confidence in your ability to deal with real-world difficulties in the workplace as a consequence of our hands-on project work training in real-time.
- Our simulated interviews and group discussions will give you the confidence that you need to succeed.
- As an entry-level quality assurance tester, you will be knowledgeable in a variety of quality assurance tools. Existing quality assurance testers can keep up with the industry and move up the corporate ladder of success.
- We do provide 100 percent placement for all eligible aspirants that meet our requirements.
Career Opportunities After Completing Our Online Software Training
After you successfully complete our course on QA training and placement in Atlanta or any other locations, you can expect the following career opportunities:
- System Testing Specialist
- Application Inspector
- Software Tester
- Software Test Coordinator
- Test System Specialist
- System Inspector
- Software Builder
- User Acceptance Checker
- Software Designer Verification Engineer
- Software Construction Engineer
- Software Test Engineer / Software Developer
- Technology Builder – Software / Integration Software Engineer – Software
Eligibility for the Software Quality Assurance Course
Quality Assurance Training is a platform that is mostly independent of the domain in which it is performed. Candidates with non-IT backgrounds can also enroll in the online QA course and go on to have a successful career in information technology.
There are no pre-requisites for the Quality Assurance Testing Training course. The training is open to anyone with a basic understanding of computers. All you need is a willingness to put in the effort, meticulous attention to detail, and excellent written communication abilities.
Duration of Our Software Quality Assurance Course
The duration of the training program varies depending on the technical background of the students and might range from 3 to 5 weeks. Students will receive training both in-person and online, depending on their preferences. Students are given the option to select their preferred form of instruction.
It is anticipated that the classroom training program will last 30 to 35 hours, but the online software training or quality analyst course will last between 150 and 200 hours, depending on the technical background of the students.
So, if you are looking for a quality QA Training and Placement in Atlanta, then worry not! Apex consulting services is the best choice for your software technologies. Our one-of-a-kind teaching method, which includes practical exercises, exams, quizzes, presentations, and group discussions, prepares you to perform successfully in your job responsibilities and reach your career objectives with ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is QA testing a hard job?
Working as a quality assurance specialist, your responsibilities includes one or more tasks that listed below
- Validating Product Specifications,
- Doing Risk Assessments,
- Increasing The Overall Quality Of The Product,
- Conducting Testing And Planning, And
- Reviewing Test Findings.
The work is not very hard or difficult to do though because once you understand the process and able to deal the things then it is easy. Everything depends on the practice and understanding of concepts.
2. Is QA testing in demand?
As reported on the Stack Overflow Blog in 2017, quality assurance (QA) is one of the professions with the highest demand and the lowest supply in the market. Testing is vital since quality is not something that happens by chance. As long as technology companies want to release high-quality goods, they will need to recruit quality assurance (QA) testers. Many quality assurance testers are able to work from the comfort of their own homes.
3. Does testing have a good future?
Testing has recently gained popularity as a viable professional option for many people. From the position of test engineer, one can advance to the position of senior test engineer, then test lead, and finally test manager; or, alternatively, one might advance to the position of quality assurance lead or quality assurance manager. The potential for growth in the Software Technology or Testing industry is extremely promising.
4. What is QA Certification and how will it be helpful for me?
A software quality assurance (QA) certification is a professional program designed to assist individuals in this field in maintaining their industry-related skills. Obtaining a quality assurance certification enhances your resume or CV while also broadening your knowledge base and widening the boundaries of your personal understanding. Good quality assurance training aids in the development of strategic thinking and the long-term sustainability of a job.
5. How can I become a best Software Quality Assurance Specialist?
If you have the following qualities, you can become a best Software Quality Assurance Specialist:
- It would be great if you had prior expertise in quality assurance or a related field.
- Knowledge of the techniques, procedures, and ideas used in quality assurance is a must have.
- Knowledge of the appropriate regulatory standards is essential for this position.
- Problem Solving Ability and able to suggest the appropriate solution to the problem.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.