QA training and placement in Bay Area, CA
QA is an in-demand profession with incredible scope in the times ahead. QA training can gear you up with requisite skills that help you make a great impression in the interviews as well as at your workplace. Organizations look forward to hiring candidates that are adept in this domain. Along with lucrative remuneration, this role also offers exponential career growth.
QA training and placement in Bay area is now easily available through Apex Consulting services. Apex Consulting Services is your trusted partner in your career. They are your perfect training and placement consultants in the USA that offer a sea of opportunities along with the right training to ace the interviews and be placed in the most reputed organizations.
- Need to have a strong understanding of Java Programming and Hands-on Practice
- Must complete “Core Java, SQL, Unix, Software Development Practices” from Apex before joining this training
- Having exposure to software development methodologies and web application introduction will be plus.
- MANUAL TESTING: SDLC, Testing Strategies, Manual Test Cases and Plans, Defect and Project, Quality Management Process, Test Metrics Preparation, Root Cause, Analysis, Agile methodology, Rally/JIRA, Defect Management
- SELENIUM AUTOMATION TESTING: Selenium IDE/ WebDriver, TestNG, Selenium Grid, Data-Driven with JXL/ Apache POI, Page Object Model (POM)
- WEB SERVICES: Manual Testing of SOAP Web Services and REST API Testing (SOAPUI/ Postman), Web Services/ REST API Automation Testing, SOAP Concepts, SOAP UI, Postman, Automation testing of REST API using Apache HTTP Client, XML, JSON, JAXB, Gson/ Jackson Concepts
- BDD WITH CUCUMBER – OPTIONAL: Behaviour-Driven Concepts, Cucumber Architecture, Features, Steps and assertions, Glue, tags, Pretty and Hooks, Data Tables, Exception Handling, Report Generation
- MOBILE AUTOMATION WITH APPIUM – OPTIONAL: Different types of Mobile Application (Web Apps, Native and Hybrid Apps), Manual Mobile Testing Basics, Simulator/ Emulator/ Direct Device Testing, Different Types of Devices: iOS/ Android/ Java Phone Automation testing fundamentals with Appium, Testing both on Simulator/ Emulator/ Direct Device Testing, Setting up eclipse and testing on the device, Basics, Commands and App Installation on Developer account of Android and iPhone, Getting elements, Data-Driven and Framework with TestNG, Reporting and Parallel Testing
- WHITE BOX (OPTIONAL) – ONLY FOR SDET: JUnit, Code Coverage Concepts(Depends on Students Interest & Programming Background)
Application logging concepts using Log4j
Continuous integration (CI), Jenkins and Maven
Mode of Training: In-Class and Online
Total Training Hours: 30-35 Hours (Classroom hours), 150-200 Hours (Homework hours based on Audience Background)