What is the first thing you think of when you hear “quality assurance courses”? For most people, it might be a job, which they inspect products to ensure that they meet safety and quality standards. As it turns out, this is not the only type of QA work available. In fact, there are many more different types of QA training and placement in North California within QA than most people realize.
QA Training And Placement In North California:
Quality assurance is an in-demand profession. According to the Bureau of Labour Statistics, QA positions are expected to increase by 23% by 2022. If you’re interested in this type of work, there’s never been a more opportune time to start your quality analyst course training. As with any new profession, it will take some time before you feel fully comfortable with your role and expert at the skills required, but it starts with making that first step. Apex Consulting Services provides one of the best qa courses online, that helps in acceleration of your career.
If you are in North California and want to check for the best QA training and placement near me, the chances of you seeing Apex Consulting services ranking is high. This is because they provide quality training to their students and help them get placed in one of the best companies across the country.
Who is the Quality Analyst Course For?
The QA courses online are designed for anyone who wants to learn about the different types of roles in QA. It is also beneficial for those who are looking to begin a career as a tester, which is why many students come from an IT or marketing background.
Career Opportunities After Completing QA training and placement in North California:
After you complete our quality assurance courses, the career opportunities that will be available to you include:
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Entry-level software tester
- Desktop Support Technician
- Quality Engineer
- Customer Support Specialist
- Test Engineer, and many more!
The QA course will provide you with all the information required to get started in this exciting new field. You will leave our QA training and placement in North California fully prepared for any of the jobs mentioned above.
Benefits Of Taking Our Quality Analyst Course:
- Access to the latest technologies and software
- Unrivalled Career Support: The student support team is available to assist with any issue our learners may have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To prepare our learners for upcoming interviews, our mentors and trainers conduct mock interviews through mock interview questions, etc.
- Our QA training and placement in North California is 100% practical, and hands-on learning. Our QA Training in the USA focuses on practicing live projects and examples over imparting theoretical knowledge.
- Syllabus: With our curriculum, you will be able to ace any test. As well as traditional testing methods, it also incorporates industry-leading practices.
- Soft Skills Development: In our QA training and placement in North California program, we emphasize not only the development of technical expertise, but also the oral and written communication skills of the students. Soft skills help employees to gather the client information, document, and share the same information with the team members and the stakeholders.
Course Content In The QA Training:
- Manual Testing: SDLC, Testing Strategies, Manual Test Cases and Plans, etc.
- Selenium Automation Testing: Selenium IDE/ WebDriver, TestNG, Selenium Grid, etc
- Web Services: Manual Testing of SOAP Web Services and REST API Testing (SOAPUI/ Postman), and many more.
- BDD With Cucumber (Optional): Behaviour-Driven Concepts, Cucumber Architecture, and many more
- Mobile Automation With Appium (Optional): Manual Mobile Testing Basics, Simulator/ Emulator/ Direct Device Testing, and many more
- White Box (Optional) – Only For Sdet: JUnit, Code Coverage Concepts (Depends on Students Interest & Programming Background)
- Application logging concepts using Log4j
- Continuous integration (CI), Jenkins, and Maven
Depending on the technical background of the students, the training program varies between 3 to 5 weeks. The mode of training for students is both In-class as well as Online. Students have the flexibility to choose their mode of learning.
The In-class training program will be for 30 to 35 hours, whereas the online quality analyst course varies from 150 to 200 hours depending on the technical background of the student.
What Will You Achieve After Completing Our QA Training and Placement In North California Course?
- After successful completion of the course, you will be prepared for the job market.
- You will gain confidence in handling practical challenges in the workplace as a result of our real-time project work training during the QA course.
- Our mock interviews and group discussions will boost your confidence.
- As an entry-level QA tester, you will be proficient in many QA tools. Existing QA testers can keep pace with the industry and climb the ladder of success.
- We do provide 100% placement for all QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
For more information and queries please click here to contact us..
Comments are closed.