When you hear the phrase “Quality Assurance Courses,” what comes to mind? It is most likely a job involving inspecting products for safety and quality. As it turns out, this is not the only type of QA work available. As most people don’t realize, Apex’s QA Training In British Columbia offers a wide range of QA training and placement options. If you are from British Columbia and looking forward to learn advanced courses like Quality Assurance and very enthusiastic to get placed into top companies then definitely this post will help you to learn more about our QA Training in British Columbia Course.
Why Should You Consider A Software QA Specialist Career Path In The IT Industry?:
Software QA testers are in charge of testing software to ensure that there are no issues. They also ensure that the user experience is efficient so that clients can utilize the software more easily.
The IT sector has always been on the cutting edge, and it is predicted to outpace other major industries with annual growth rates of 5-7 percent.
In the IT industry, the IT Quality Assurance Courses are exciting and fulfilling, with favorable career growth and job stability.
Pay ranges for people who have completed QA Training In British Columbia range from $56K to $87K per year, depending on individual performance and the organization.
Software QA engineers have been named one of the “happiest jobs” by Forbes.
So, if you want to start your QA career in the IT business and are new to the profession, taking Apex’s Quality Assurance Courses Online is the ideal alternative to select due to the lucrative employment market.
If you live in British Columbia and are looking for the top QA Training In British Columbia, you are likely to come across Apex Consulting services. This is due to the fact that they provide great training to its students and assist them in being placed in some of the best organizations in the country.
Who You Can Learn From Our Software Testing Courses?
The IT Quality Assurance Courses are intended for anyone interested in learning about the various types of employment in QA. It’s also useful for people who want to start a career as a tester, which is why many students come from an IT or marketing background.
Opportunities For Employment Following Completion Of QA Training In British Columbia:
After completing our quality assurance courses, you will have the following job options:
- Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Entry-level software tester
- Desktop Support Technician.
- Quality Engineer
- Customer Support Specialist
- Test Engineer, and many more!
What Will You Accomplish After Completion Of The Quality Assurance Courses Online?
- After successfully completing the QA Training In British Columbia, you will be ready to enter the employment market.
- Our Real-time Project Work training during QA course will prepare you to face practical workplace issues.
- Our simulated personal interviews and group discussions will give you the confidence you need to face actual interviews.
- To begin the new profession, entry-level QA testers will be adept in a variety of QA tools. Existing QA testers can go up the success ladder and stay ahead of the competition in the IT business.
Our QA Training Course Content:
- Manual Testing – SDLC, Testing Strategies, Manual Test Cases and Plans, etc.
- Selenium Automation Testing – Selenium IDE/ WebDriver, TestNG, Selenium Grid, etc.
- Web Services – Manual Testing of SOAP Web Services and REST API Testing (SOAPUI/ Postman), and many more
- Bdd With Cucumber (optional) – Behaviour-Driven Concepts, Cucumber Architecture, and many more.
- Mobile Automation With Appium (optional) – Manual Mobile Testing Basics, Simulator/ Emulator/ Direct Device Testing, and many more
- White Box (optional) – Only For Sdet – JUnit, Code Coverage Concepts (Depends on Students Interest & Programming Background)
- Application logging concepts using Log4j
- Continuous integration (CI), Jenkins and Maven
The training program lasts between 3 and 5 weeks, depending on the student’s technical background. Students can receive training both in-person and online. Students have the option of selecting their preferred form of instruction.
The in-person training program will last 30 to 35 hours, and the online quality analyst course will last 150 to 200 hours, depending on the students’ technical experience.
Frequently Asked Questions From Students and Professionals:
1. What Additional Help Do You Provide, To Clear the Doubts?
- When you, as a student, have a question, you have the right to seek clarification on anything from a simple to a complex matter.
- Our trainers use unique learning delivery methods to ensure that every learner understands the concepts/skills presented in class. If our trainers discover that you are having difficulties comprehending a certain QA software concept/topic of the course, they will take the time to explain that difficult topic/concept to you again and again until you are satisfied.
- Our trainers, via their unique teaching methods, encourage the practical application of the course/subject, making it more personal to you and assisting you in thoroughly grasping that issue.
- If you have any questions outside of the scheduled QA training class, you can view the recorded session of the classes and rewatch them again at your leisure to clear your doubts, or you can contact our training support & help staff via email or any other manner. Our team will swiftly acknowledge and clarify any questions you may have.
2. After Completing the QA Course, What Kind of Jobs Can I look For?
After completing the Quality Analyst Course, you can look out for jobs in the following areas: ).
- QA Software Tester
- QA Analyst
- QA Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Enterprise Architect
- Product Manager
3. What Personality Skills Do the QA Testers need to Have?
A QA tester must have the following skills:
- Adaptable to needs & environments
- Organized, proactive & result-driven
Comments are closed.